|Canon PIXMA MX925|
Canon PIXMA MX925 Driver Download and Manual Setup - The Canon Pixma MX925 is a somewhat chunky inkjet MFP with a shiny black outside, fax abilities, duplex printing and also a 35-page duplex automated paper feeder (ADF). It takes five separate ink cartridges: dye-based black, cyan, magenta and also yellow inks utilized for colour records and also picture printing, plus a pigmented black ink for sharp file printing. Extra-large ink cartridges are offered, as well. A 250-sheet paper tray suggests you can maintain printing for quite a while prior to having to re-fill it, and also there's a sheet feed for thicker media, a CD printing tray and a separate paper tray for image paper of approximately 5x7in in dimension.
The PIXMA MX 925 is a huge device, with the exact same 'glossy black box' design that has ended up being a Canon hallmark for the PIXMA range. The top has a fold-over paper support for the 35-sheet Automatic File Feeder (ADF), which is a duplex tool, so you can scan and duplicate double-sided documents.
Canon PIXMA MX925 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
Canon PIXMA MX925 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds14
- Print Speed (Approx); Black: ESAT: 15.0 ipm15, Color: ESAT: 10.0 ipm15
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 1024, Color: 4,096, Total: 5,120
- Picoliter Size (color); 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi4
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; ADF: 35 Sheets 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features; AirPrint2, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing5, CD/DVD Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print8, Google Cloud Print3, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote
- Output Tray Capacity; Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6
- Copy Speed (up to); ESAT: Color: 8.4 ipm15
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% - 400%
- Copy Features; Auto Duplex Document Feeder, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 2400x4800 dpi16, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi16, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical)16
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14
Canon PIXMA MX925 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX925 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX925 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon Pixma MX925 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX925 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX925.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX925 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX925 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA MX920 series MP Drivers Windows 10/8.1/8/7/|
Vista SP1/XP SP3 (32bit/64bit)
|Canon PIXMA MX920 series XPS Printer Windows 10/8.1/8/7/|
Vista SP1/XP SP3 (32bit/64bit)
|Canon PIXMA MX920 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.|
|Canon PIXMA MX920 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.|
1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MX920 series MP Drivers (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX920 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX920 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MX920 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MX920 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a |
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MX920 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux |