|Canon PIXMA TS3120|
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Driver Download and Manual Setup - Fulfill the cordless PIXMA TS3120. The small, inexpensive printer for all your house printing demands. With AirPrint1 and Google Cloud Print2, the PIXMA TS3120 makes it very easy to publish wirelessly3 from your preferred gadgets. The PIXMA TS3120 works with optional XL ink cartridges - which can assist in saving you loan, print much more when you require to, and extend the time between changing ink cartridges. Welcome to cost effective cordless printing at home.
In addition to the entry-level ink system, the TS3120's marginal paper dealing with capability of simply one 60-sheet paper tray, compared with the Canon TS5020's and also TS9120's two 100-sheet trays, places it firmly in the entry-level column. The HP 3755, on the other hand, additionally holds just 60 sheets of paper, and the Epson XP-440's solitary tray holds up to 100 sheets.
General operation is made easy with a 1.5" segment LCD and also switches offering accessibility to certain settings and modes. Likewise, it includes a 60-sheet back paper tray that can manage a series of media from 4 x 6" approximately 8.5 x 14" in size. If you wish to print or scan straight from or to a smart phone or tablet the TS3120 makes that very easy also with support for Apple AirPrint, the Canon PRINT app, Google Cloud Print, as well as extra.
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Ink Cartridge:
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless) 12, Black:ESAT Approx. 7.7 ipm12, Color:ESAT Approx. 4.0 ipm12
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to); Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi13
- Ink Compatibility; INK TYPE; PG-245/PG-243 Pigment Black Ink , CL-246/CL-244 Dye Based Inks, FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME, PG-245 Black 8.9 ml (Std.) | 12.0 ml (XL), CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std.) | 13.0 ml (XL) , PG-243 Black 5.6 ml, CL-244 Color 6.2 ml
- Paper Sizes; 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, Letter, Legal
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Printer Features; AirPrint1, Borderless Printing4, Canon PRINT app5, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+7, Google Cloud Print2, Message In Print8, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing9, My Image Garden10, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link6, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge11, Wireless Printing3
- Output Tray Capacity; Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds 12
- Copy Features; Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Standard Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)15
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode14, Document Removal Reminder, Scan to Canon PRINT App5, Wireless Scanning3
- Color Depth; 16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel), 8-bit External (per RGB Channel)
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter)
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); 4" x 6" Photo: Approx. 21 seconds (Borderless)14, Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm14, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm14
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Print Resolution (Up to); 9600 x 2400 dpi23
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4”x6”, 5”x5” Square, 5”x7”, 8”x10”, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes, Card Size (91 x 55 mm)
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy ; Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Discs
- Printer Features; AirPrint4, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing8, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app7, Creative Filters, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+9, Full HD Movie Print10, Google Cloud Print3, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing11, My Image Garden12, Original Document Detector, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)2, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link5, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC)6, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge13, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capacity; Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4” x 6” / 10 Sheets of 5” x 7”, Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds14
- Reduction / Enlargement 25% - 400%
- Copy Features; Standard Copy, 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom, Preview, ID Card Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; 2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical)16, 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)16
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode15, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Email, Wireless Scanning1
- Color Depth; 48-bit Internal/24-bit External
- Max. Document Size; A4/LTR (8.5" x 11")
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will certainly require to prepare all of the things that you require such as the laptop computer, the printer, the USB cable television that links the printer to the laptop computer, as well as also the CD chauffeur.
- Ensure the USB wire works with the USB port in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD vehicle driver, after that you can merely download the setup documents from the internet site.
- Make sure you download and install the one that suit your printer model.
- As soon as you have actually prepared all of those points, you just need to simply run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD vehicle driver or from the files that you downloaded and install.
- The following point that you need to do is awaiting the entire process to be finished.
- Throughout this time around, you will be asked to choose some options such as the elements, the setup locations, your name, and also a few other points.
- See to it you load the alternatives appropriately.
- As soon as the installment wizard is finished, your printer prepares to go. You require to start printing a web page to make certain that the printer has actually been effectively set up.
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Setup For Mac:
- Treatments for the download as well as setup
- Download and install the documents. For the location where the documents is saved, check the computer system settings.
- Double-click the downloaded and install data as well as install it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA TS3120 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon Pixma TS3120 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon TS3120 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TS3120.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon TS3120 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Software and Driver Download:
TS3100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows) – Windows 10
(32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows
8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows
7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit)
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.2 (Mac) – macOS 10.13 / macOS |
10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac) – macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.|
12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)|