|Canon PIXMA TS5120|
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver Download and Manual Setup - Satisfy the PIXMA TS5120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One residence printer, made to conveniently take care of all of your daily printing needs, from pictures and also records to kinds, performance tickets and also more. Delight in the ease of printing all these from every one of your devices utilizing Wi-Fi ® 4, AirPrint2, Google Cloud Print3, USB, and even straight from the Cloud7. The PIXMA TS5120 is also compatible with optional XL ink cartridges - which can help you conserve money, print much more when you require to, and extend the time between changing ink cartridges. Invite to very easy record & image printing, right in the house.
The TS5120 has a tiny body and also comes in black or white. It is small, at 16.8 inches large by 12.5 inches deep and also 5.8 inches high, as well as might fit on a workdesk. Without paper filled, it considers a little over 14 pounds, light sufficient that you can relocate around quickly. The little, 2.5-inch LCD is a screen just, not a touch display. There are, nonetheless, physical switches that relieve stand-alone operation. This printer does away with an automatic record feeder on top and also has no SD Card port or USB straight print port for printing from a memory card or thumb drive, respectively.
Along with this, customers can function quickly thanks to print rates of 13 ipm in black as well as 6.8 ipm in color for creating your research, shopping lists, or photos. Likewise, it features both front and also back paper feeding options that can work with media up to 8.5 x 14" in size as well as can do auto duplex printing. Scanning and copying is feasible because of the addition of an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. This gives thorough scans of your originals. The TS5120 is an extremely linked unit, featuring support for the Canon PRINT application, Apple AirPrint, and a lot more wireless services. A 2.5" LCD exists as well for watching and also readjusting setups.
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Ink Cartridge:
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 43 seconds (Borderless) 13, Black:ESAT Approx. 13 ipm13, Color:ESAT Approx. 6.8 ipm13
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Print Resolution (Up to); Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi14
- Ink Compatibility; INK TYPE; PG-240 Pigment Black Ink , CL-241 Dye Based Inks, INK TANK & FILL VOLUME ; PG-240 Black : 8.0 ml (Std.) , 15.0 ml (XL) , 21.0 ml (XXL) , CL-241 Color : 8.0 ml (Std.) , 15.0 ml (XL)
- Paper Sizes; 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper ; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features; AirPrint2, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing6, Borderless Printing6, Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+8, Google Cloud Print3, Message In Print9, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing10, My Image Garden11, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link7, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge12, Wireless Printing4
- Output Tray Capacity; Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper
- Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 20 seconds 13
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% - 400%
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical)16
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); 4" x 6" Photo: Approx. 21 seconds (Borderless)14, Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm14, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm14
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Print Resolution (Up to); 9600 x 2400 dpi23
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4”x6”, 5”x5” Square, 5”x7”, 8”x10”, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes, Card Size (91 x 55 mm)
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy ; Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Discs
- Printer Features; AirPrint4, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing8, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app7, Creative Filters, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+9, Full HD Movie Print10, Google Cloud Print3, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing11, My Image Garden12, Original Document Detector, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)2, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link5, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC)6, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge13, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capacity; Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4” x 6” / 10 Sheets of 5” x 7”, Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds14
- Reduction / Enlargement 25% - 400%
- Copy Features; Standard Copy, 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom, Preview, ID Card Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; 2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical)16, 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)16
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode15, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Email, Wireless Scanning1
- Color Depth; 48-bit Internal/24-bit External
- Max. Document Size; A4/LTR (8.5" x 11")
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will certainly require to prepare all of the things that you require such as the laptop computer, the printer, the USB cable television that links the printer to the laptop computer, as well as also the CD chauffeur.
- Ensure the USB wire works with the USB port in your laptop computer.
- If you lost the CD vehicle driver, after that you can merely download the setup documents from the internet site.
- Make sure you download and install the one that suit your printer model.
- As soon as you have actually prepared all of those points, you just need to simply run the installment arrangement program that you already have, from the CD vehicle driver or from the files that you downloaded and install.
- The following point that you need to do is awaiting the entire process to be finished.
- Throughout this time around, you will be asked to choose some options such as the elements, the setup locations, your name, and also a few other points.
- See to it you load the alternatives appropriately.
- As soon as the installment wizard is finished, your printer prepares to go. You require to start printing a web page to make certain that the printer has actually been effectively set up.
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Setup For Mac:
- Treatments for the download as well as setup
- Download and install the documents. For the location where the documents is saved, check the computer system settings.
- Double-click the downloaded and install data as well as install it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA TS5120 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon Pixma TS5120 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon TS5120 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TS5120.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon TS5120 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Software and Driver Download:
TS5100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.3 (Mac)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.1.0 (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Source file)|